Monday, February 14, 2011

Activision buying Take Two?!?!?!?!?!

Apparently there is a rumor that Activision is looking into acquiring Take Two. And my first and only thought was.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what the fuck. It was bad enough when EA was looking into buying them, but Activision. This fucking terrifies me since all I have to do is think about Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Guitar Hero, or Call of Duty.
Right now, Take Two owns many of my favorite series. There is no way in fucking hell it could be a good thing if Activision was to buy them.

FUCK, SERIOUSLY!!!!

Activisions record speaks for itself. They make a shitload of money, but at the expense of the games and the enthusiasts. AAAAARGGH, I don't know what to do other than curl up into fetal position and cry is this actually happens.

;_____;

1 comment:

  1. I don't see this happening. There's just nothing to be gained from it (from Take Two's perspective).

    I think you can relax, bro.

    ReplyDelete

Tell magx01 and the rest of The Thoughtful Gamers what's on your mind!