Monday, April 29, 2013

Comedy Blog Update

I just finished writing a post for my new comedy blog (currently under construction) that I discussed previously on this here er, blog. I now have thirty eight posts written and waiting in draft form until the arrival of that glorious day when they are uploaded for all to see. 

Mysterious voice: Whoa. Thirty eight posts written in addition to the writing you have done for this blog? Looks like someone's been a busy little bee!

Who, me? Well, I suppose I have been but it's hardly anything worth fawning over.

*secretly relishes the attention*

Hello? Mysterious voice? Where'd you go?

*silence*

Oh :(

*is sad*

2 comments:

  1. We both know you don't write nearly enough. Get your lazy ass writing already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing right now mofucka

    ReplyDelete

Tell magx01 and the rest of The Thoughtful Gamers what's on your mind!